Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Week 8: Wednesday

I spent the morning at Unitec for my internship paper and also helping Joce with her thesis. It was time that was much needed and I'm coming under a bit of pressure to achieve in both my academic as well as professional life.

My work for Saatchi & Saatchi in the afternoon involved walking around town asking people on the street about their perceptions of home electronic brands and recording their answers on video camera. It was good to begin with, despite the majority of people who would decline the short interview. I managed to get around 8 responses and they gave me some good insight into the brand that I was researching. However, I only got 8 minutes of footage in the 3-4 hours I was on the street. Tomorrow, I've offered to visit my previous workplaces (YouthLaw & Datacom) to get some better and longer responses. I'm back at the office now, but having issues continuing my desk research due to the internet sites not working properly. I'm going to head home to finish it off.

Quite tired, but still good :)

No comments: