Thursday, April 3, 2008

Week 8: Friday

I've had another really enjoyable day. I finished editing the vox pops videos for Debby and wrote up a summary for her. I've been doing lots of helping work with Saya: creating IPMAs and studio job sheets for advertisements that are running next week. She has been really good, taking the time to explain things to me and teach me about the process.

I scored some coffee mugs, tea pots and milk jugs that Debz was getting rid of, the flat will love me.

It's sad to leave, but I have a feeling I will be back at some stage.

Off to Taupo tonight to do the 100km Oxfam trailwalk!

1 comment:

random said...

Hey! i was just wondering if you could clue me in to how you got your internship at Saatchi & Saatchi. I've applied through CosmoGirl! in 2004 or 2005... and again this past summer at Saatchi & Saatchi in London (which I was chosen, just didn't have the working papers. soooo frustrating!) but I'm hoping to somehow catch their eye in New York, where I live.

Thanks!