Sunday, February 17, 2008

Week 1: Nothing

It's been a week and nothing has gone seriously wrong. Nothing.

That's not to say that nothing has happened, stuff has happened, actually heaps of stuff...

We spent the first week working on an internal digital information review, but we were continuously distracted by client projects, beer research, ICT research, stock photo mining, UAT testing and the odd meeting. Friday was great as Peter from IT showed us how to do a few things on Macs that I'd never been shown before. As a 15 year PC user, Macs are a fairly new world to me. Luckily IT have been really helpful and always there.

Trains have been getting me here on time, and I'm starting to get into the 9-5:30 routine.

I'm looking forward to week 2, finishing off the digital information review, going to a tv ad shoot today and meeting some new and interesting people.

No comments: